- Rocky Mountain Youth Forum: This is a unique, value- add initiative targeted for middle school, high-school and college going kids. The purpose of the Youth Forum is to give our youth to discuss the issues and pressures they face during these school years and how to prepare for SAT/ACT and other higher studies. These sessions will mainly focus on how to improve the communication skills and how to best utilize various opportunities/clubs available in schools. These sessions will be conducted once in a month going without any cost to participants. Topic for each session will be chosen in advance and invite other successful professionals/facilitators/Mentors to participate in these youth forums and will provide necessary guidance. We believe that truly effective youth programs are marked by high levels of youth involvement — not just as program recipients, but as valuable resources who give program direction. When youth have a voice — a voice that’s heard and acted on by adults- they have power to change their world for the better.
- This page/framework should have to links to the details about future topics that is going to be discussed/conducted.
- Should have links for past three youth forum details.
- Admin related options to add/delete/modify the contents
- Would be good if we have an online discussion forum about the future/past topic.
As a nonprofit organization, we are committed to help needy people in and around our community. We organize volunteer work on a regular basis.
- Need to have self-admin capability to post/update/delete events with links in this section.
- Link to upcoming community initiatives schedule.